And its going to come out of your belly button?!!

LittleL

Reaction score
Just had to share this as i thought it was soo funny and cute...

My stepson who is 4 years old is looking forward to having a new baby brother or sister (although he is certain its going to be a baby brother and that we have to call him Brian Elvis?!!) :roll:

Anyway, he was sat in the car with me the other day and turned to me and said 'you do know the baby is going to come out of your belly button when you have a bigger belly'!!

I just thought it was funny, but all i kept thinking to myself was 'if only it was that simple' hahaha!!

Kids do come out with some funny quotes!

Awww love him, my son is 4 and he always sings nursery rhymes to the baby through my belly button!! Makes the baby kick like mad tho so he is doing something right. u gotta love em xxx

Lacey wants to call our little man elvis lol!! She also said I'm gonna poo him out!! Yeah thanks lace!! Lol

Lacey wants to call our little man elvis lol!! She also said I'm gonna poo him out!! Yeah thanks lace!! Lol

Ahh kids , they make me laugh

such a lady! has she seen any baby shows then, as that's not far off the truth if you were to think what it looks like

I have a picture of my eldest when he was 3 , holding his top up showing me his section scar, from the baby he was going to have (he had draw it on in pen!)

Well..........I remember think this when i was younger!
When my mum was pregnant with my brother and sister each time i always though...Well this time its definitely going to pop out the belly button! :lol:

xxx

aww this is so sweet :)
I'm sure I said things like this loads when I was younger
since my brother and sisters are younger than me :lol:

aaawww bless! soooo cute! I was a dumb child lol, I used to think that twins and triplets etc etc were made by having sex again after you'd got pregnant in the first place lol! How naive we can all be ;-) Safe to say that was a VERY LONG TIME AGO!!!!! ;-) xxx

:lol: Bless him! My OH's niece seen my stretchmarks on my side after having my son.. She told him off for "scrabbing his mummy" They really do say the funniest things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back