My HPTs!

LouiseB

Reaction score
Just to make it clear that i am not responsible for my own actions for this point onwards :oooo:

It is ALL MaybeBaby's fault :shock:

7DPO = nothing.
8DPO = something
8DPO take two = nothing.

So i went and double dipped the one with something to see what happened!

And... It didn't change at all, so that answers that one.

I'm gonna see if i can upload some pics (don't you hate it when you grab your camera case to find it empty!) So iPhone it is :roll:

Aww I feel a tiny bit guilty! :muaha:

No don't double dip, already tried that one, never works, do a test again, one with pee and one with water...

And compare....

xx

And so you should maybe :shakehead:

I can still see it with my eyes but my iPhone doesn't focus to show it up - i'm goign to look for my camera, now i just want to make sure i'm not imagining it and there is something there even if it is just an evap line.

I mean, the second test implies that it what it is, but it's annoying that they didn't all have one :roll:

I'm so glad i didn't tell hubby! He has gone to watch the football with a mate, and the mate's gf has just lost her mucus plug so it imght have come up in conversation.

Last edited:
Aww I feel a tiny bit guilty! :muaha:

No don't double dip, already tried that one, never works, do a test again, one with pee and one with water...

And compare....

xx

This is some great advice honey, thanks to you i knew i was pregnant by doing this :D xXx

See, not just a :poas: Louise!

Congrats again Rachel!

Pee again Louise!! :clock: I need to go to Tesco! xx

Last edited:
**Must resist POAS!!** - I've been repeating this to myself for the past 3 days, posts like this make me want to go buy a shedload of HPTs! :p

Hope you get a BFP Louise!! x x x

I'm kind of worried i'm getting everyone else's hope up now lol

I didn't realise you were such a POAS addict Maybe :)

I'll go and pee on a stick again i guess - i've got another 57 to get through i suppose LOL

Edit - nada. I think they must be broken or something... yeah right :dohh:

Last edited:
I know I don't know what's come over me today! I'm OVing! I'm acting a bit crazy, I've got the munchies too, just about to make homemade pizza and dough balls!! Yum!!

Oh bummer about the test, I guess it's only 9dpo so you're no way near out yet..

Will check again tomorrow, fingers crossed! xxx

Last edited:
Urgh, this turned into a bit of a pointless thread lol

I'm still testing, still getting nothing and then every time i relax a delightful evap line - i've got them sussed now though.

If i hold the test facing a bright light, the evap line disappears and the test line doesn't.

I'm about 4 days off AF so not looking good, ah well - hope someone has better luck then me, preferably someone who has been trying longer than me lol

Not yet.....there is still time....this time it could be you *big finger pointing like old advert for lottery*

Oh bugger, really hope you're not out yet!

Sending you lots and lots of Babydust!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Louise hun you still have a great chance fingers crossed its your month!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back