TMI again

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Sorry if im posting so many threads just seems like i have alot of questions :oooo:
As some of you will know from my other post on 7dpo i checked and got the tiniest bit of brown mucus. I was checking my cervix again last night (8dpo) and got a tiny bit of what i thought was a brown clot...don't know if it was or if it was stringy mucus (TMI i know lol) but it was really tiny and nothing since. After that im really worried :witch: is gonna get me even thought im not due on til sunday. I don't think i could wait another month! Ive give up with checking my cervix anyways ive figured i don't understand it that much so im nt gonna get my hopes up. Anyone shed any light on this? is brown good? how would i know if it was a clot or not?
thanks
:2ww:

This could be a good thing, it may be implantation.

Ive got my fingers crossed for you xx

:dust::dust:

Thanks:) i really hope so but just can't help but feel hopeless though...this TTC thing is so stressful it never ends x

The ttc part is just the start of a very long and rewarding journey. Once you have got ur bfp and you have given birth to the most precious little bundle of joy, u will look back and think all the stress and worry was silly but well worth it. just hang in there and your bfp will come soon x x

Good luck & hope you get your bfp ! , brown mucus I thought was always better, cause its older blood? im not sure but hope i helped a teensy bit xx

The ttc part is just the start of a very long and rewarding journey. Once you have got ur bfp and you have given birth to the most precious little bundle of joy, u will look back and think all the stress and worry was silly but well worth it. just hang in there and your bfp will come soon x x

Aw thats really sweet :) thanks alot i hope you get yours soon too.xx

Thanks Kole i think brown blood is ok its just the clotty thing i was bothered about even though it was tiny. Of course you have helped all your comments help :) good luck on your pregnancy hope its a healthy and happy one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back