• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My head has been fried today!!! Preggo brain??

Princess81

Reaction score
Ok :roll:
So this morning, I got up, got dressed straight away - FORGOT to have a shower :shock: so had to get undressed again and have a shower :wall:

Then, the fax machine in the office at work was playing up and I nearly cried about it.

I've been doing stuff wrong all day at work and have been working so slowly!!

I'm so glad I have come home and and back in my pyjamas so the world is safe.

I hope I'm not gonna be like this for the rest of my pregnancy cos I'm a bloody liability at the moment :oooo:

i'm always a liability and i cant even blame pregnancy :p he he xx

:lol:
I've been getting really irritated today too. I nearly went mad at the bloke that sits opposite me slurping on his coffee and several other incidents too which are too long to list :roll:

i was like that when i was pregnant ...i hated people at times...ha ha...hormones = a pain in the bum!! xx

Last edited:
I was ready to throw my cup at his head :shock: x

Totally know what you mean! I'm turning into the worlds most forgetful person!
I went into the kitchen earlier to cook my tea , made a brew first and ended up going upstairs to wash my hair, seen the cat before I got to the bathroom so went back down to feed him, decided that I'd read a magazine I'd bought earlier, read it and decided to do the crossword, finished that and realised I'd forgotten to cook my tea and wash my frickin hair and it's well past tea time! Seriously , how'd you manage to forget to feed Urself!

X

same way as you forget to wash yourself I suppose :rofl: x

awww princess :hugs:

i am a complete disaster zone latley! i'm doing everything wrong and i'm going from nice and smileyto wanting to punch someones lights out in a split second.
i hope it gets better too or i'll end up in prison...:rofl:

I forgot where I put my car in the carpark today, my poor friend and her 1 yr old walked round looking for ages! And this morning I said to OH 'I'm so glad it's the weekend'!!! Xx

:rofl: Sounds like someone I used to know, I hated C, that sounds really bad, but I did, he breathed really loudly

I was the same whilst pregnant the problem is i still haven't got my brain back 7 months later! x

:rofl: Sounds like someone I used to know, I hated C, that sounds really bad, but I did, he breathed really loudly

It's probably best for my o/h's health and my freedom that he's away most of the time :oooo:

Oh dear sounds like today's a forgetful day! I just went to make myself a cup of tea, si I put teabag and sugar in a cup, put the kettle on and forgot about it... Half hour-ish later I remembered put the kettles back on and added water to the cup... Then walked away to get the milk... Got to the fridge forgot what I wanted and sat back down! Just got OH to make it for me instead lol :)

Sorry for barging in, just thought I'd share :)

xx

:rofl: you have all reassured me that i am not alone :yay: we can all be bonkers together :oooo:

Long live baby brain! I went upstairs 3 times this morning before I remembered that I was going up there to get my phone. I'm dizzy at the best of times, so will be sure to get increasingly more so Xx

lolz. I went upstairs to put the water on yesterday left it 5mins then went down stairs to set the bath running but instead i looked at myself in the mirror re-arranged my hair then went back upstairs! remembered 10mins later! In pregnancy my mum said that it makes you really forgetful but its also known that your brain grows a small amount during this time making us more knowledgeable! x

So glad im not alone in this, thought i was a bit early for pregnancy brain !!
I am so dizzy and clumsy this last week and I keep talking utter nonsense, cant seem to get the right words to come out!!
I thought it was Friday today too!! lol
xx

I've still got baby brain five months after giving birth. I thought it was Friday today too was gutted when it weren't :( when I was pregnant I'd do things like put my phone in the fridge and the milk in my handbag, make tea without the mug, put dinner in and forget to switch it on, run a bath without the plug in.. The list goes on!! And I had major anger issues. If Lee snored I'd wake him up and shout at him then make him sleep on the sofa, if I could still hear him I sent him to his moms lol

It gets worse lolol

Off the top of my head I have:

Let the car run out of petrol and break down x 3 :blush:
go to school in mypink fluffy slippers
Leave the car running in the car-park whilst I did my weekly shop :shock:
God I could go on but you get the gist haha

i got very distressed in tesco carpark earlier thinking my car was broken i had the handbrake off the gear in 1st and foot on accelerator.........i didnt turn the engine on tho.......lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back