Excuse me, has anyone seen my brain??

evemarie8

Reaction score
I honestly thought pregnancy brain was a myth! My mom had told me that you become very forgetful but I could never have imagined this.
I can easily forget a conversation I had 5 minutes ago and I am becoming such a liability at work :shock: ! I actually used to pride myself on the fact I could remember anything and the other girls in the office would ask me questions all the time because they knew I would know the answer, now when they ask I just stare at them blankly!!

Has anyone seen Finding Nemo, because I feel like Dory!!!!!!!

evemarie8 said:
Has anyone seen Finding Nemo, because I feel like Dory!!!!!!!

:rotfl: Yep me too! :roll:

I phoned a work colleague earlier to tell them about something work related then phoned them again 20 mins later and told them again :shock:

OH finds it quite amusing. I was talking about his friend called Jack, I'd mentioned him a few times before he asked who Jack was.

I meant Andy :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yep same here my OH cracks up at me too and i must say even i laugh about it :D

I reckon your brain will be stored away in a box somewhere gathering dust just like mine! :lol:

Meezie said:
I reckon your brain will be stored away in a box somewhere gathering dust just like mine! :lol:

That would make sense! I bet it's in my loft with everything else I have misplaced!! :roll:

Glad it is not just me.... I cannot remember simple words for stuff, even if I have the object in my hand. I wanted to borrow some ones stapler at work the other day and stood there doing stapler actions for about a minute before she managed to guess what I was after as I could not think what it was called..... only one day to go thank god! :dance:

Eve schmeeve you never said bye to me in tri 2 :cry: *sob sob* you've abandonificated me, I am not happified :( (I should start my own dictionary)

Girls, dont worry...its a very common thing in pregnancy and I researched it fully when I was PG...its called CRAFT syndrome.....

Cant
Remember
A
Fookin
Thing

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It doesnt get any better when baby is born I am afraid, I am still suffering now :oops: (I am blonde though so people male allowances for me :wink: )

frangelle said:
Eve schmeeve you never said bye to me in tri 2 :cry: *sob sob* you've abandonificated me, I am not happified :( (I should start my own dictionary)

Smelle, don't panic, theres no point me saying goodbye because you know I wont be able to resist bugging you forever :lol:
I have already been in tri 2 this morning and we will always have off topic :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
Girls, dont worry...its a very common thing in pregnancy and I researched it fully when I was PG...its called CRAFT syndrome.....

Cant
Remember
A
Fookin
Thing

Do you think I can get signed off work for that???? :rotfl:

Worth a try :wink: :rotfl: Look serious when you tell them, and say its a VERY serious condition :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
Worth a try :wink: :rotfl: Look serious when you tell them, and say its a VERY serious condition :rotfl:

Well I wouldn't be lying!!?? :roll:

I put dirty washing in the tumble dryer this morning instead of the washing machine, it was on for 20 minutes until my OH realised!!! :wall:

i am suffering with this too!! its very frustrating not being able to remember words etc all the time!!

I was so worried about it I mentioned it to my consultant and he said not to worry it is perfectly normal for women to become "bovine" it is due to progesterone! BOVINE!!!!!! how bloody rude! :shock: Was he calling me an old cow?? or is it actually mad cow disease itself???

Peachy said:
I was so worried about it I mentioned it to my consultant and he said not to worry it is perfectly normal for women to become "bovine" it is due to progesterone! BOVINE!!!!!! how bloody rude! :shock: Was he calling me an old cow?? or is it actually mad cow disease itself???

:rotfl: :rotfl: BOVINE??????????????????????????????

I have just looked it up in an on-line dictionary and this it what it said:

2: slow or stupid in a way that a cow is thought to be:
e.g. He had a gentle, rather bovine expression.

:rotfl: Cheeky Git!!!

Shit! ive had this all my life not just pregnancy :rotfl:

Is there a cure?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Find me a suitabvle brain and im up for it.

Do not want pammies, jodie marshes or chantelle (off BB) brains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back