• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My head has been fried today!!! Preggo brain??

:lol:

Hope Glo's tucked up safe and sound :oooo: :rofl:

I've taken to locking myself in my office so no-one can come in and annoy me!! Dog Handlers have 'attitude' most of the time but at the moment I'm likely to throw a heavy hole puch at the lot of them!!!

I've 'lost' my phone countless times, realise I've been standing staring in the pantry for 5 mins as I can't remember what the heck I'm looking for and put my OH's freshly washed and paired socks in the dog toy basket..........:roll:

Last edited:
I was hunting everywhere for my mobile the other day, before realising that I was actually using it :oooo:

What scares me Princess81, is that I've done that without being pregnant!

Last edited:
I've just been reading all of these things and although I haven't done anything qute as drastic yet lol, I've been very forgetful for the past couple of weeks,

I would like to say thank you for all of your posts on here because you have all just brightened up my evening. I was laughing so much tears were streaming down my face :rofl:

It's been the most I've laughed in days so thank you :lol:

x

Grrr i replied earlier but it didn't come up.. You girls have reminded me of some of mine, putting milk in the cupboard and sugar in the fridge, dinner in oven and not turned it on, walked to my mummys in my leopard print slippers boots and only noticed when I was at her front door..

The worst bit is the last one when I wasn't even pregnant :blush:

I got up walked downstairs and thought my glasses were really dirty cos I could see then realised I couldn't see cos I didn't have my glasses on

I thought baby brain wasn't meant to kick in until later. I've turned into a giggling idiot. Found 1/2 pint if milk I'd put away in the cupboard instead of the fridge. I'd been wondering what the smell was, it was well on the way to being cheese.

i went to work with no pants on the other day....NOT EVEN KIDDING :shock: :rofl:

The sad thing is i didn't even notice until I went to the loo at my tea break...

I was wearing black leggings under a dress, so it was ok really, but geeze you;d have thought I'd have noticed...

Oh girls! You sure do make me lol a lot! I've been quite lucky with baby brain so far. All I've had really is my mind just goes blank while I'm talking and I either forget the next word or forget what I'm talking about completely! Kind of embarrassing when it's someone I don't know, the looks they give me.... :shock:

Last edited:
I was fine til I got to 11 weeks or so, then it all went to pot...... watch this space :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back