Pregnant Brain strikes again!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Oh what a few days - this pregnant brain is driving me mad!!

Friday, I got an email at work from my friend (fellow mum) asking if she can drive convoy with me tonight to the Scouts camp!!

I replied - what scout camp tonight!! argghhhh then had to rush around and find sleeping bag clothes etc for a weekend away for him and drop him off by 630pm! (I only finished work at 530pm!) we got back at 8pm and had sarnies for tea as I had not prepared anything!

Then today (sat) I took the other two for their swimming lessons, and I remember as I drove into the car park that they told me last week, it was closed for halfterm this week! The kids were disapointed so I said lets go to sainsbutys to get a cake instead!!

I got to Sains and used the cash point , it ate my card didn't even register anything on the screen!! I rang the bank and spent 5 mins talking to the card cancel bloke over the phone verifiing my details again as I had given him my maiden name instead of married name!! The bank says it was a faulty machine as my account is fine, but there is a niggle in the back of my mind - perhaps I put the card ion before it was ready!!! duurr

Nightmare!!:shock: It can only get better surely

Last edited:
Bless you! I'm impressed that you managed to get everything ready for the scout camp!

Cash machines don't let you put the card in until you're ready so it won't have been your fault - one less thing you can blame your brain for :lol:

Oh dear! :hug: Im having trouble remembering simple things, my life is full of lists at the moment! :lol:

Aww bless ya! According to my mum, pregnancy brain only gets worse and doesn't ever go away....

No it's not funny Kiki! ha

yesterday was so bizare that I went to bed at 10pm to get lots of sleep so I would be on the ball for sat. I fell asleep at 12 noon agian for 2 hours, napping like a granma, and I'm guessing it didn't even help ,, arghhhhh.

Last edited:
Bless you JJ :hug:I did loads of stuff like this when I was pregnant, I still haven't fully recovered now!!

I thought you were gonna say you'd put a card into the machine that wasn't your bank card - I'd have done that lol!!

Unfortunatly it gets worse as the days goes on in pregnancy its friggin annoying an upsets me when i cant do anything right lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back