My hair!

I never even correlated the fact that the greasy hair was linked to having a baby. But yes I definitely find I have to wash it every day almost to get that greasy feeling away.

Applepie first time my hair went back to normal after a year. Second time it was much quicker - 6 maybe 7 months.x

I hadn't noticed my bald bits till hairdresser told me Lol ...lost hair by my ears (sideburns if i was a bloke)...and hair around my temple but luckily my fringe hid it xx

Well baking powder is a miracle! It's the future!
Since using it iv only had to wash my hair every other day and even then it's not as greasy as it was. Highly recommend it. Iv been doing it combined with shampoo with the first wash then just shampoo for 2nd wash. Alot better :) xx

Literally put the shampoo blob on my hand, sprinkle the baking powder in and mix it together then put on my wet hair...massage in, rinse, then do 2nd wash with just shampoo. Hair looks so much better now! Xx

Last edited:
Regarless of where the grease comes from daily washing is not the option as it will carry on making the hair greasy again as a layer of protection.. It's a known culprit and I did it for a while and couldn't resist.. I still have a hard time going longer than 1,5/2 days but using shampoo that's refreshing so for greasy scalp and hair and then using a conditioner that works for your hair will help.. I notice that my hair gets dry very quickly, so essentially a nourishing conditioner but not meant for dry hair as that will make mine incredibly greasy. It helped so much doing that opposed to just using a shampoo and conditioner for say coloured hair.. If I do that now it will be guaranteed greasy in a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back