babies hair...

pringle88

Reaction score
how often do you shampoo?

i do ellas everyday only because shes got curls and if i dont shampoo it her hair looks like its been crimped!! for some reason the shampoo really tames it!

reason for asking is because my friend said she only does her sons once a week i wondered if shampooing too much isnt good for their hair?

i do leandros whenever it starts to look greasy. hv told me once a week is fine but depends on the person and baby. leadros scalp is a bit dry so i find it better shampooing when its greasy plus hes gotloads of hair so it kinda tells me itself when it needs washing xxx

Its the same as our hair, Doing it too often can dry it out, strip it off too many natural oils. Ever tried baby shampoo? It makes my hair feel like straw, because its made to help avoid Cradle Cap. So if youre doing it that often, id get a conditioner (I have a leave in one for alanna because she hates rinsing!)

I don't shampoo every day. Maybe every second or 3rd day, otherwise I wet it with the water when washing him as its got baby bath stuff in anyway zx

I was O's everyday but only use a very small amount of shampoo it's his fave part of the bath

I've always just used water, he only has water in his bath as he got a rash with bubble bath, he has a bath every night and I tip a cup of the bath water on his hair, it is always lovely soft and shiny when it dries. To be fair he doesn't have a lot of hair so maybe when its thicker I'll have to start shampooing.

OH baths LO and we wash everyday as she gets milk and sometimes sick in it and it gets crispy!!! NICE!! We use aquiesc (sp) on it which is nice and gentle! X

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

ooops ok thanks ladies, ill cut it down to every 2nd or 3rd day then - i did only use like half a pea size of shampoo so not loads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back