2 hair questions....

Dee1985

Reaction score
question 1 -What shampoo is great for not making your hair greasy?
mine is getting greasy after 2 days and doing my head in i hate washing my hair
i love Dove it feels great after you wash it but after a day its so dirty again

question 2 - what is great for giving hair loads of body?
my hair is long and very very thin it just flops i want it to be big and bouncy

What shampoo do you use?

Sometimes shampoos that say they are really great for hair but arnt and all they seem to do is leave the hair in a sort of plastic coating.

This shampoo ...garnier is notorious for doing this. We used to have to wash a clients hair the mini for 3 times just to get the horrible stuff out before even attempting to give a perm etc.
Laboratoires_Garnier_Fortifying_Shampoo_Anti_Dandruff__67223.jpg

I agree - I love Tresemme - but find that using it for a while makes my hair lank, so then I'll use Lush's Big Hair once to strip it and then use a cheaper shampoo for a few days.

Big hair - I had some Toni and Guy product once (from Boots - it was a mini product?) which was a spray you put on damp hair before drying and it gave me BIG hair.

Herbal essences do a GREAT greasy hair shampoo, it's the turquoise one. :D

Hi Dionne, I have similar hair to you by the sounds of it and I wasted loads of money on stuff that was supposed to stop your hair going floppy and greasy.
I'm now using hair stuff from Lush because I've had good results with it and nothing is tested on animals and they use minimal packaging.
I use jumping juniper shampoo bar (they last for aaaages!) and veganese conditioner for fine hair. All the products have daft names but I've become addicted!
I found out a while ago that a lot of mainstream hairstuff including some salon style stuff has silicone amongst other ingredients which coat the hair and endup making it look lank. Mine got a terrible buildup of product and I ended up with a horrible flaky scalp condition so I had to switch to stuff with natural ingredients.
Good luck with whatever you try though and I hope you have better hair days soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back