My hair won't get clean?!

Fairy - really??

Please let me know if it works, i'm desperate here!!!

xxxxx

To tell the truth, washing your hear with hot water makes your hair more greasy and weak. It is recommended to wash it under warm water. You can wash your hair with some herbal liquer as camomile, nettle or hypericum. It really helps!

Last edited:
have you tried Aussie conditioners? i get greasy hair quick and they work for me, also dont put conditioner right on your roots, start a couple fo inches down

I've figured out the reason why it happens to me......

My hairdresser says its coz I wash my hair in the bath, even tho I wash it straight away when I get in, she said coz its so long it probs hangs in the water while im washing/shaving my legs ect & all the dirt will catch onto the ends, hense making it "dirty". She said always use fresh water, or even wash hair in sink b4 bath.

xxxxxxx

It's so annoying! It never used to be like this! Even straight after I've washed it, my hair doesn't feel clean and is still greasy underneath. I colour my hair every few months and so I use a shampoo & conditioner for coloured hair. Can anyone help? I use hot water and try and rinse for ages but nothing works! :(

conditioner makes my hair greasy so i only put it on the ends, try that.
Also I tried different shammpoos and the only ones that dont make my hair greasy is loreal elvive for greasy hair (pink bottle about £3) or asda smart price shampoo its about 30p and its green the shampoo looks like washing up liquid!

Try using dry shampoo when styling after you have washed it :)

Locks is normally acidic-washing up fluid is alkaline,so is perm and hair remover! If it's able of burning shade then think what it does to the situation of your hair. You should massage of coconut oil on the head skin too...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back