My foof is ready for birth

Lol I bet they see some right states

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

im sure the midwives really dont care! :)
Exactly! And neither will I at the time, I'm sure I'll have other priorities, LOL!

(still, no need to be slovenly, I'll do my best. And if that means I'll give up halfway, I'll just pretend it's the new trend!)

I just veet the whole lot and it does the job better than any razor i have used, it never irritates me im just very careful lol x

OMG only use veet on the front bits not the underneath or you'll be cursing the stuff OUCH

Ok I'm gonna veet my foof and razor the rest :D I can't stand hairs down there, I like the minimalistic look for my foof :)

DH must think I've really let myself go but he is grateful for any action ATM so I don't think he is that bothered!

I got DH to do it for me! That's as much action as he's getting at the moment.

:rofl: lorna! I don't know if I'm brave enough to let DH do it! He would think his luck was inif I presented myself in that position!

I wish I could see mine!!! I did razor it a couple of weeks ago, but ended up nearly balding myself!! just need to keep it trimmed!!

Do you not all fancy joining in the next fad, instead of Movember for blokes to grow moustaches, the ladies to Fanuary!!!!!!

Im going down the veet and then waxing method. Staying away from the razor and ingrown hairs! I have to admit I had to reapply the veet twice to get all the bits I missed. I was just going to go and get it all done but I couldn't face booking the appointment :( lol

I know I'm weird, but I absolutely hate people fiddling with my anything, not just my ladybits! Hairdressers, manicure, etc. If I can get it done myself, I will.

Last edited:
I went and got a wax last week. Much less maintenance needed. I said "I want it to look tidy". But by gum it hurt! Still, I'm very glad its all neat and I dont have to think about it again for a bit

:rofl: lorna! I don't know if I'm brave enough to let DH do it! He would think his luck was inif I presented myself in that position!

I asked DH what he'd like me in for our wedding night and he said "nothing" - so first time i went totally minimalist he did - i figure he can see much better than me - why bother trying to get into weird and wonerful positions when he can do it twice as quick. lol

xxx

Haha just read this thread through and it had me cracking up!!! x

I know I'm weird, but I absolutely hate people fiddling with my anything, not just my ladybits! Hairdressers, manicure, etc. If I can get it done myself, I will.

I'm the same but particularly with my ladybits. I thought if I booked in somewhere far from where I live then I wouldn't see anyone I knew and wouldn't feel as embarrassed about the situation but I've just decided nope I can't go through with it lol! I'll just have to trust OH not to bring on labour early!

oh i dread to think what mine looks like :shock:

i always kept it nice and trim but havn't went near it since i last saw it....about 4 months ago :rofl:

think i'll try the veet too, i'm a veet virgin so it might be tricky!!

and i may need a bucket load!

Last edited:
lol il do mine lst minute on weds before i go in thursday, even for c section ur bits re on display! x

Haha, made me chuckle this did.

I will have to invest in some too as I am slowly losing the ability to even shave my legs let alone my foof! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back