My foof is ready for birth

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I veeted myself up earlier and now I won't mind whipping of my my under crackers lol so come on baby!
Lol the amount of hair the spatula was embarrassing lol

I was a hair removal cream virgin but golly it's good and so easy! I am a convert lol especially for foof area!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Oh I was wondering about that same thing! Lol! I have let nature take its couse and I'm seriously regretting it! I haven't been able to find one that is safe tho.

Which one did u get! I'll be out buying 2 as I'll probably need them! Lol!

Lol I used the veet bikini one

It's the best isn't it! So so easy! I'm gonna do mine on Saturday as lilmoomin has predicted me to go on Monday! Lol wonder if she'll be right

Fx pinky! I was thinking imagine if my waters went while the cream was on lol

Ha ha. I done mine the other night. But just took a razor to it. Please do not ask how i managed as i still havent figured tht one out myself lol. OH thought i had drowned in the bath i was that long pmsl xx

As long as my hairs don't appear over my bump band to my jeans I'm fine with it lol

Sooo..... did you just do the bikini line or the full job? Because I can't imagine sticking Veet in certain places! I just know I'd get an irritation from hell.

Bikini line lol I don't like the while lot off lol

Haha love this thread, i bought one couple of weeks ago but keep putting it off as never used removal cream before, but going to give it a whirl today.............
I think i am going to need some mr muscle drain unblocker when i am finished though. ; )

Sooo..... did you just do the bikini line or the full job? Because I can't imagine sticking Veet in certain places! I just know I'd get an irritation from hell.

It's fine for anything on the front, anything below then razor it.

I have a plug cover luckily or the while street would be blocked

When I do the job, I like to do it thoroughly, so I don't think Veet will help. I think I might have to take a mirror and a few hours for some serious deforestation!

I was a veet virgin as well until the other day and I'm amazed by the stuff! Definitely the way forward!! :D

I'm a foof Veet virgin, but I will never forget the damage it did to my legs once. It was u-gly.

Ive always used veet for the lot, not getting as much attention down there as it once did, lol, but im still using it. Ill be making sure i keep on top of it in the next few weeks! Although im sure the midwives really dont care! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back