My foof is ready for birth

I apply with a mirror, i so could not trust OH to do it. I'd end up with the stuff in places i didnt want it and he'd never let me forget he had to do it. He had to clean his car after me in the morning sickness stage, if you get the picture, and i am still reminded of it by him! lol

Haha, made me chuckle this did.

I will have to invest in some too as I am slowly losing the ability to even shave my legs let alone my foof! x

I'd forgotten about my legs! Lol!

I shave mine every other day, but I might try veet as it's really rather awkward! Legs are still okay. For now. Lol!!!

I am a massive fan of veet its so simple just put it on like you would soap but thicker, leave for 3 minutes and then wash off with the sponge thing provided and its all done, Same with your legs just smother leave and then wash off, i love it and it leaves the legs very smooth and grows back slower. xx

I don't think I will be going back to the razor

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

This thread had me in stitches! xD I have a full on forest down there too! I was warned by my bestie though that if you don't do something about it yourself then they will shave it for you at the hospital! As she embarrassingly found out herself :S don't know if that applies for everywhere however but thought I'd give a heads up regardless :) xx

This thread had me in stitches! xD I have a full on forest down there too! I was warned by my bestie though that if you don't do something about it yourself then they will shave it for you at the hospital! As she embarrassingly found out herself :S don't know if that applies for everywhere however but thought I'd give a heads up regardless :) xx

How embarrassing lol!! I'm going to put a reminder in my phone I think a week before my due date as otherwise I'll forget to keep a check on it lol!

Lol MrsMc just realised that you want Orlando out now coz you are freshly pruned :D

I think I'm gonna check out Veet. The lady who does my eyebrows does all other waxings but I just don't have the courage. I could never look her in the eye again. Gonna have to do something soon though I have a proper growler situation going on :blush:

Lol nk u caught me out!

I would never let someone else in a salon near my foof

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I would go the waxing route but last time I had it my ex could hear me yelping in the reception of that salon! Totally embarrassing!!

Haha this made me think!

My OH even asked me what state it was in the other day as he hadn't seen it in so long. My response,

I don't know anymore,

Had us both in fits of giggles and made him check lol!

Haha this made me think!

My OH even asked me what state it was in the other day as he hadn't seen it in so long. My response,

I don't know anymore,

Had us both in fits of giggles and made him check lol!

You know he's angling to give you an inspection. He's just 'checking' you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back