My first Scan experience, with pics! :)

Thank you ladies!! They are beautiful :D It will be a crazy week-week and a half around my due date because my twinnies along with my brothers 2nd baby are due about the exact same time lol! So they will not only have eachother but they will have 1 cousin days apart from them and another cousin that's about a year older than them, so there will be babies everywhere lol!

Maybe Baby - I got most of my blood tests back today, and so far everything is normal :D I did have a slightly anemic level with my iron, but the nurse said the prenatals I started taking should help with that :)

FirstBabyEek - I'm trying to take it easy lol, I've been walking a lot more trying to get more exercise and trying to eat a little more dairy than I normally like to...even drank a glass of regular milk yesterday(which is not something I do). I hope they become really good friends! I'm not sure what the sex(s) are yet, that 16-20 week mark seems like forever away :p

Wow! That's amazing hun! :D Congratulations on expecting twins! :yay: Glad to hear about risks being reduced too x x

Thank you ladies! I'll get to see them a lot this month! I have to get a down syndrome screen and then I have my official first trimester scan on the 15th :D since this one was an early scan.

Congratulations!! :D

This makes me think I may be in for twins, twins run in my family! My mum is a twin and there is another set of twins in her generation and my cousin is also pregnant with twins, as it has skipped our generation... Eeeek!

Congratulations!! :D

This makes me think I may be in for twins, twins run in my family! My mum is a twin and there is another set of twins in her generation and my cousin is also pregnant with twins, as it has skipped our generation... Eeeek!

Thank you! :D

It's definitely possible!!! :) I'm excited, I'm thinking that they will be able to entertain eachother to some degree so I can get some other things done around the house lol!! Breastfeeding should be interesting though :/ I wondered because I was showing really fast...but I didn't think I could possibly have that happen...you may be in for a surprise :D Xx

My SIL deffinately thinks I am going to have twins... I'm not that big, but then again I've been sick alot so lost weight.. The sickness I've had makes me think I could be!!

:( Morning sickness sounds awful!! I will gladly take my fatigue and huge, sore boobs!! When is your first scan?

It is :( Worth it though. 10th Feb, toooo far away!!!! xx

Ugh, I would go crazy!! I have my next official one the 15th, but I have to get a down syndrome scan next week(hopefully) so I will see them again then too lol. Have you had to go to the hospital from morning sickness?

If I hadn't had a scan at 6+5 I'd have thought I was having twins. My bump developed quite early and hyperemesis is more common in multiple pregnancies. But I definitely just have 1 in there :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

If I hadn't had a scan at 6+5 I'd have thought I was having twins. My bump developed quite early and hyperemesis is more common in multiple pregnancies. But I definitely just have 1 in there :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hyperemesis would be horrible!! My friend has had that for all 3 of her pregnancies. I am so happy I didn't have the vomiting at all. I saw your bump pic, very lovely and you'll have 1 healthy beautiful baby :D I hope both the twins will be ok, I sometimes feel I'm jumping the gun planning for 2 right now and will jinx something :/

Ugh, I would go crazy!! I have my next official one the 15th, but I have to get a down syndrome scan next week(hopefully) so I will see them again then too lol. Have you had to go to the hospital from morning sickness?

No I didn't in the end, thank god! Although I think if I had gone to the doctors earlier they probably would have admitted me, I was just too scared to go lol. I'm starting to come round abit now, just sooo tired!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back