My first Scan experience, with pics! :)

Anderson

Reaction score
Well ladies...I went into my first scan thinking I only had 1 baby in there, but I am having twins lol. I'm a little nervous since I am a first time parent, and most likely will be doing this all on my own, but I think I will figure it all out. Everything was healthy with both babies :)

There is a picture of each one individually and then one of them together.

Attachments

• Both Babies.jpg
    Both Babies.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Baby A(2).jpg
    Baby A(2).jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Baby B(2).jpg
    Baby B(2).jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
wow congratulations on the twins, how amazing xxx

Woah! Bet that was a surprise! Congrats, glad all is ok. When u due?

I bet that was a shock!!

Congratulations hun!!

:)

XX

Congratulations, when are you due, great piks :)

Oh wow! How exciting! Can't imagine how much of a shock that was. Congratulations!!:dance:

Aww thats great news :) Double congratulations to you xxx

Wow!! Congratulations honey. How exciting!

Oh wow what a shock!! Lol.
Congratulations!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awwww thanks everyone!!! It's funny because just a week or so ago I was joking with my mom that if I had identical twins I probably would always get them mixed up...and lo and behold twins :shock: He isn't totally sure about them being identical though. But I wondered since there are twins on my mom's side and with how big I was for tri 1 if I had 2 in there.

They have seperate sacs and seperate placentas so he said that reduces a lot of risks because of those 2 things.

It was definitely a shock, he was like well...there's 2 in there...and I had to have him repeat it to me. Well I was originally 10 weeks, but then he decided after looking at both twins I was a little over 9 weeks which he said would push my due date out to September 3 :)

Awww lovely! Seen the pic 1st as soon as I opened this and noticed them right away. Huge huge congrats xxxx

Congrats hunny! Bet that was a shock and a half!

Glad all is well with the babies :D

congratulations :) there are lots of twins and triplets in my mums side of the family which scares me so good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back