My first scan :)

babyem

Reaction score
I had my first scan today, and it was amazing!!

Saw LO straight away! The sonographer said that baby wouldn't stay still, kept moving about lol!

And they waved at us!! Baby is tiny, only 10cm :D

I was a bit gutted, as my due date was put back to the 27th August, making me 11 weeks and 3 days, but oh well!

Tiny heart was beating away, and all is well and healthy!! I thought it may have been twins, as they run in my family, but just one baby in there! Can't believe I have a tiny baby that me and OH made together, amazing!

Oh, and they have a little petted lip! Just like OH! OH wanted us to go into his work on the way home, so he could show everyone the scan picture, bless! Proud daddy! and Mummy!!

My 20 week scan is on the 11th April, so can't wait!! xx

Oh, and I finally told my family, and wasn''t as bad as I thought, such a weight off my mind!!

Snapshot_20120210_1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Awh that's fab so glad all went well!! Such a cute pic too!
YEY!!! Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww congratulations, lovely pic.x

That's excellent! And what a great piccie :D

Aw beautiful pic congratulations. Love the petted lip! Hee hee xxxx

Lovely piccy hun!

Glad all went well.

It's such an amazing experience isn't it! I can't wait for my next one!

XX

Brilliant news!!! What an amazing picture - not suprised you're both so proud!!!! xxx
:dust:

Congratulations hon, fab pic of baby. Sure I can see them waving :) glad you told your family and all is well too xx

Brilliant news!!! What an amazing picture - not suprised you're both so proud!!!! xxx
:dust:

:) We were just in awe watching the screen!!

Sonographer said they were waving! And that the baby is such a little poser!!
I think it will be a little boy, the spit of OH and already has the petted lip down to a tee! :love:
We could see their little nose and mouth, so detailed for something so small..

It is such an amazing feeling, to see something that two people have created and is living inside you.. I cant believe it, even now I have seen the baby, I still can't believe it! I am so proud, of such a small little thing :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Lovely pic glad it went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back