My first Scan experience, with pics! :)

Thank you all so much!!! My mom sounded like she was going to fall over when I told her lol! I told my sister(she didn't even know I was pregnant, so this was a double shock) and she is going to come with me to tell our dad and our brother the news. And Mike(the babies father) is going to be in for a surprise lol! I am not sure if I will need double of everything or how to go about putting things on the registry :/

Marshma, sounds like you have a strong chance of getting twinnies :) I am nervous because I'm a first time mom and the shock of twins was crazy, but seeing both of them in there, watching their little hearts beating and listening to their individual rythms...I couldn't help but smile. Baby dust to you!! And thank you so much much for the support!

Thank you!! I am overwhelmed and nervous right now, but excited :)

GOSH - what a surprise! Congratulations! Your pictures are very clear - Hope mine is as good!
xx

GOSH - what a surprise! Congratulations! Your pictures are very clear - Hope mine is as good!
xx

:D Thank you! I'm sure your pics will turn out amazing :) Xx

I hope so! I had a horrible dream that the baby was a tumour instead last night...not a good dream...woke me up at 4am and now i've gotta get thru the whole day till 4pm to find out about my LO!
X

:( I haven't had dreams about the babies thankfully...just weird ones in general. I can imagine it would be awful to have them!! Especially since some of them feel real to some degree...kind of creepy sometimes...I'm sure all will be well :) This will be your first scan? Maybe you'll have twins ;) Xx

Last edited:
OMG fabby...massive congrats hun :) xx

Thank you!! Shocked but it will be fun. They looked pretty cute in there....I told my mom they almost look like they need a hammock and a lemonade in their hands..they look so chilled out :D

They look very much at home in there hun hehe...how exciting :D xx

They sure do :D now the extra planning begins Xx

Wow, how amazing! Bet that was a shock, but in a good way. Gorgeous pics, and huge congratulations on your twinnies :)

Ahh congratulations Hun!! :)

I had clomid so theres a chance of twins for me :):)

Did you ever have bloods and if so what were your levels like?

Xx

Wow!! huge congratulations to you!! what fantastic news. I'm a twin and I have to say its fantastic, my sister is my best friend and its been great to have her around, no doubt it will be exactlythe same for your LO's

You'll have to take it really easy, I'm sure your family and Mike will be great at looking after you.
xx

That's so amazing. Congratulations! x

How beautiful!! as soon as i opened the scan i saw the 2 separate babies!

Wonderful news!

Wooooweeee congratulations hon. Double the fun I say xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back