got early scan date

rach

Reaction score
:shock: doctor just phoned to say treatment all cleared with consultant and shes booked me in with midwife for thurs 24th and early scan on fri 25th at the epau i will only be just over 6 weeks :shock: they told me 8 weeks id have scan am in a panic now as doctor said they will start my injections the week after :shock: xxxx

Don't panic Rach, its good news it means they are going to really look after you and so they should!

Even better you will see your Lo for the first time even sooner :hug:

:D will there be anything to see at that stage???? ive never had a scan that early before :pray: hope all is ok and my beans heart is beating xxx

Hi hun

Hope ur feeling ok :hug:

I had a scan at 6 weeks all i could really see was the sac and a tiny little heartbeat, but yours could be differnt u might be able to see more.

Hope everything is ok hun

That's good that they are taking good care of you!! :hug:

I think it's fab news Rach, it means things can move more quickly for you & you'll be just fine on the injections :hug:

I can't wait to see you rlittle bean

x

i think its all very excting! You're being well looked after and reassured and thats good! :hug:

well done rach am made up that they are looking after you,there is faith in the NHS after all (sorry those who work for them) I know things will be okay just like I knew you were preg before you tested,
Bex

thanks everyone :D have calmed down a bit now guess i was just shocked its all happening so soon xxx

yeah bexxie you were right last time hun :clap:
xxxxxxxxx

Yay Rach, that's good news they're looking after you hon!

My vid shows my bub at approx 6 weeks, so that's what yours will look like too :D :D

Oh Rach I'm so pleased you are being looked after really well!

Lots and lots of
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
- Hope everything goes well at your scan and you start treatment ASAP!

rooting.gif

thanks everyone :D cant wait now till next week to see if my little bean is ok :pray: xxxx

Good luck Rach, and early scan is great reasurrance, you can stop using HPT's now :lol:
Damien was 79mm at 7weeks and one day so I expect your bub will only be a few mm long.

its all good, your having your scan 2 days after me!!

its good they are keeping an eye on you and you'll be fine with those injections i promise you :hug:

Oh wicked Rach, best of luck at the scan!!!!!!!!

Rach that is excellent news babe, they are obviously keeping their beedy eye on you.......that should reassure you babe! Best of luck with the scan!! :hug: xx

Wow Rach!

That's early!... I'm due 6 days before you and I don't get mine until 25th Sept.

Was hoping that m/w would book me in for sooner...want to get in there and make sure that there is only one in there!

Although the odds of a single pg are stacked against me,think I would still be in shock if there were 2!

Think how exciting it is tho, you'll see your little one in a few weeks!

I'm jealous! :lol:

Thats great Rach. Dont worry, things will be perfect. Ill be thinking of you. Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach, great news they're looking after you and keeping a close eye on things.
You should be able to see a little heartbeat at your scan!
Good luck!
Lx

thanks everyone :D
kirlykird i have to have a scan as soon as possible as i need to start injections to stop my blood from clotting otherwise i am at a very high risk of having another stillbirth :cry: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back