My Dr can't see me until I am almost 7 weeks?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Does this seem OK?

I am meant to go back to EPU at week 7 for an early scan. I guess I can try to arrange this appointment separately.

I know - 3 days and 4 threads is awful.

Sorry guys, I just have no-one to ask at the moment.

7 weeks is about right, only because most women unless they are testing the moment they feel they should be on their period dont really know they are pregnant before then, plus the chances of mc before 7 wks are mega high - these are the reasons one of my doctors surgeries explainde they wouldnt see me before then, also they may just be booked up till then.

it wont matter either way when u see them really as long as its early enough to do a booking in visit and arrange 12 wk scan n bloods

Even if your gp knows about your previous miscarriage (and if it was only one that you have had) I am sure they are timing it properly. I was reading the other day that after one miscarriage the chances of a healthy pregnancy the second time round is virtually the same as someone who has never miscarried.
They are always available if you have any worrying symptoms or signs hun so try not to worry too much xxxxxxxxxxx

Phew - thanks guys!

The more you read online the more confusing it becomes. Some websites say see your Dr as soon as you find out, others say book an appointment once you've known for a few weeks.

I was just worried as I want my early scan and if the Dr has to refer me etc it may take a while? EPU said to come back at week 7 and GP wont see me until 6 weeks 5 days.

OH said the same as you guys though. He told me to chill and stop worrying. Worse case scenario if I need a Dr or to go to EPU then I know I'll be able to see someone (both walk in clinic and EPU were fantastic with me back in May)

To put my mind at rest I may ring EPU in a week or so and see what they recommed?

I need to step back a little - I only found out 48 hours and at this rate I am going to drive myself nuts :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Aaawww hun try to take a few hours to actually enjoy being pregnant. Worrying is perfectly natural but so is relaxing and being happy too :). You deserve the happiness sweetheart so have a nice bath, demand a foot rub, get some lemonade in a champagne glass and enjoy your evening xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back