7 weeks

tambo

Reaction score
Hi Guys, It's my first time posting so hope I'm doing this in the right place!:)

Im 7 weeks with my first, really happy but worry is taking over me!:shock:

I experienced bleeding on saturday night, was taken to hospital and given an appointment for a scan, I had that scan yesterday and everything was fine, except there was a dark area beside the 'yolk' (thats what they called it) that was causing the bleeding. I was told to probably expect more bleeding but for the time being it had all dried up. They said if the bleeding was to last longer than 4 days and didn't seem to be getting better then to go and see my gp!

Last night It started again and was heavier than what my normal period would be, really freaked me out, this morning its seems alot lighter but i still feel I've lost loads of blood, im feeling weak and dizzy. I haven't had any pain. I wasn't expecting to bleed as they said it had dried up.

I feel as though the scan may have caused the bleeding as she was pressing really hard. (didn't have internal as they could see it)

Do you think i should contact my gp or wait and see how the next few days span out, really worried but they did say to wait around 4 days.

Any responce would be great, Thanks

:lol:

Hun raising your stress levels won't help at all so if you are working yourself into a state ring your gp or midwife. Did they say what could be causing the bleeding at all? like a fibroid or something?
Ring someone and get your mind at rest a little.

Oh and congratulations :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back