my dogs and the neigbour from hell

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
so much has happened since ive been away.

ill start with sasha first, as its the most important.

the first day we were away, sasha got runny poo's and then my sister noticed blood in them :cry:

my sister rushed her to the vets, and the vet prodded her abit and said he thinks she has colitis (sp) she had a shot of anti inflamitorys and a course of antibiotics.
she has been put onto a diet of chicken and rice, in small portions frequently.

she seems fine now. she has a good appitite. so we are seeing how she progresses, and she may need to have a camera up the bum and biopsy if she doesnt recover

my mom is a nursing assistant, and said it might not be that, as even if it was just an infection, or something more minor, she would have an inflamed bowel. im going to look the condition up on the net soon.

the next thing is:

our neighbour above us has been a right madam while we have been away.

im so mad its unreal.

the thing thats hurt the most about her behaviour is:

she felt the need to call the rspca and dog warden on me :cry:

as if i dont care for my dogs. everyone knows they are my life.

her excuse was 'she didnt think there was anyone here with them'

my mom invited the lady from the rspca in, even though she wasnt even going to bother checking on them. she told my mom the lady was wasting there time, they are well looked after.

that really upset me. i love my dogs. they dont need for anything.

she has been complaining to the landlord about noise. even though my sister hasnt even played music or anything. shes been listening to her ipod to make sure she is quiet.

she stormed down one time because my dad was changing the lightbulb. and she said her table was 'shaking'

she stormed down at 9am complaining my sister and the dogs woke her up at 9am.

my sister has had nothing but problems from her.

shes been really good about it. all i could do was apologise to her that she had to go through it all. all she said was she had a good time with the dogs. she didnt mind taking sasha to the vets, she just wanted her to be ok.

so a huge thanks to my sister for being so good about everythink.

she brought them new leads, as she broke one and couldnt find the other, she got really nice ones, leather. and got them a new toy which they demolished lol

i couldnt believe it when i got home and heard about everything.

it all happens when your away doesnt it. im just so glad my sister was here, rather than the dogs being in kenels. as sasha would have been alone without alot of comfort.

i think thats about all. im going to the estate agents today to have a word about that women. and tell them how rediculous she is being.

im just waiting for her to come down again, im not going to be so accomodating now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back