My dog died this morning :(

Rachel

Reaction score
I have got 3 dogs and normally they get on quite well but yesterday one of my other dogs attacked the oldest dog who is 12 :cry:

I found her lying on the floor and she couldnt walk or anything but was still breathing but she looked in a bad way so took her to the vets and they put her on a drip to see if she would get up.

This morning the vets told me that she had died :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: The shock of the other dogs attacking her had killed her. :cry: :cry:

She was old so I knew we might only have a year or so left with her but for her to die like that is horrible :cry: :cry:

Just thought id tell you all .

Oh no, how sad. My thoughts are with you hun :hug:

Sorry to hear that,
Obviously the shock was too much for her, At least you and the vets did all you could.

RIP

im so sorry for your loss huni :(. At least she had a good long life!
sending lots of hugs your way :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that, its heartbreaking, the tears are rolling down my face. Poor thing :(

Oh my, I am so sad for you, you must be heart broken
We have had dogs since I was a child, and every one we have lost has broken my heart

I couldnt bear anything to happen to my doggie now, and to lose yours in such a tragic way is so very very sad...I am crying for you

Big hugs to youxxxxxx :hug:

Still getting abit upset when I think about it but im ok. Its just strange her not being here now.

Rachel said:
Still getting abit upset when I think about it but im ok. Its just strange her not being here now.

do you have a picture of her ? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back