My dogs a murderer!

beanie said:
keli said:
Thanks for the info ladies. Am going to go back tomorrow minus the dog and offer to pay for the chickens it's the right thing to do. Have let the dog in and fed her shes snoring in her bed at the moment :roll:

take it out of her pocket money - no pedigree chum for her anymore!!!! :D

LOL nettos own brand for doggy for a few weeks :)
Also when you go round get them to check how your dog got in there because they will only lose the rest of the chooks to foxes if theres an easy way in, they'll probably wanna patch it up! :hug:

They couldn't asked for Es to be shot after the event could they?????

keli said:
They couldn't asked for Es to be shot after the event could they?????

no, its only if they find your dog on their land and she is chasing or worrying livestock so don't worry :hug: :hug:

I believe if they can prove the dog did it they can order destruction of the dog BUT IMO it would have to go to court and would have to be proved the dog was a danger in the future but they may put an order on you to keep the dog muzzled and leashed.
It would be nice to think the chickens owner was an understanding forgiving person but he may not be so just think about your choices first :wink:

nori said:
poochielove said:
Lol mine had a squirell this morning...it bit knockers nose so he shredded it :twisted: little b*****d!

My goodness, what sort of dogs have you girls got? Our little fluffy mongrel used to run around the field, play ball and go home without killing anything!

Claire x

I have a greyhound...so as you can probaly guess he likes to chase and kill small furry things!

At least the Chickens were killed immediately, the cat brigs in half dead injured things and they have to be euthanised :( (usually with a slipper :lol: ).

Hazel said:
At least the Chickens were killed immediately, the cat brigs in half dead injured things and they have to be euthanised :( (usually with a slipper :lol: ).

Our cats the same, i hate it. She usually finishes them off, which i still find sad, but it upsets me more when she leaves things half dead and i have to watch them suffer :cry: Blimey, the amount of mice and birds we've tried to look after in their final hours... We once had some sort of baby bird thing in the garden , it wasnt bleeding much and we didnt know what it was, so we phoned the RSPB for advice!! They came and put it to sleep , was a baby wood pigeon apparently :cry: Can you tell im a bit of a softy? lol. I saw some shit bag run a bird over a few months ago (i say shitbag, as he swerved to hit it, had his chav mates in the car and they were laughing) and i was sobbing about that! Bloody animals, they make me cry :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back