Another animal problem

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
mias just got out of the garden and all hell broke loose looking for her as she as missing half an hour :( I had no idea why she wanted to get out as shes been getting on with us really well.

Shes scared of cats and turns out my male cat fonze deliberately chased her out and she jumped the fence in fear. So the cats got to go today, i dont like him anyway, he was pushed onto me by family who didnt want him either. Hes a lovely cat but im not having him torture mia.

What can i do?

Hmm if she is terrified of cats and you hate your cat anyway then maybe best to rehome the cat. The problem might not go away though as other random cats could get into your garden and do the same thing. You might have to put something at top of your fence to stop her jumping it :think:

Thats what im thinking, god its going to cost a fortune though and iver got to find the money from somewhere.
Im going to have to keep her in doors and take her out to the loo every hour.

Doesnt have to be expensive babes, if you go to B&Q you can get a roll of that metal mesh stuff and put it around the top to make fence higher. Will stop poor doggie from jumping and probably stop cats from coming in too :hug: :hug:

You are more then welcome to him if you like british blue cats. Hes lovely bit im not keen on him and less so torturing the dog for fun lol

Jules, anna tell you your a genuis......would never have thought of it!

Iii just found a load of amazon for drt cheap so guna speak to oh and get it! and work out how top put it on my fence lol

Im ging to get some garden wire as I dont have a wooden fence, i had standered wire fencing.
Im going to be busy this weekend.

If you need to get rid of the cat it can come to me :D

Before the dogs trust would rehome Knocker to us they checked our fence that it was high enough..apparently it is....but he can still jump it! Bloody greyhounds lol! Difference is mine loves cats :twisted: (to eat) and squirells and birds..etc. So i have to keep an eye on him when he is out there. Cant offer advice, although snuggle has some realy good tips...that i might steal aswell :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back