My cat drowned last night :(

debecca

Reaction score
I woke up today feeling fairly happy as it's my last day of school. However, that soon changed when ShePatch wasn't there for breakfast (which NEVER happens) and OH found her drowned in a wheely bin full of rainwater :cry:

Here are some pictures of my beautiful friendly trusting purring licking cat:

n502067168_67647_9093.jpg

n502067168_67701_4678.jpg

I will miss her so very much as she's constantly there, purring away in her chair :cry: :cry:

omg - oh no the poor thing!

she was such a pretty cat :(

i'm so sorry :(

oh my gosh, that's so sad :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss. I love my pets to bits and know how devastated I am when they pass on. Lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: and again I am so so sorry for your sad loss. R.I.P. little Kitty :cry:

aww hun that is absolutely awful :(

i absolutely adore my 2 cats, i would be devastated :cry: :hug:

xxx

Awwww I'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She was a real beauty and I know only too well how much we miss our feline friends :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Bex.. I am SO sorry. That is just horrible. Hugs to you. You know where I am if you need me x :hug: x :hug: x :hug:

Oh hon im so very sorry for you loss
I know how much it hurts to lose a pet when my dog a gorgoues chocolate and white springer spaniel died i was in pieces.
There not just animals there apart of the family we still miss him to this day he was such a lovable character :hug:
We paid tribute to Shearer by burying him in our alottment garden and built a stone pattern around him to mark his lying place.
Big hugs from me :hug:

PM me if you want to swap pet stories
i found it hard to dicuss with my mates how upset i was they thought well its only a dog
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Did it go ok at the vets they didnt keep you waiting i hope. I would be totaly devastated if it was my pet. Have a good cry :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The vets were fantastic. I didn't want to see the body so Jim wrapped her in her favourite blanket and put her in a cardboard box so I didn't have to see her.

We took her straight to the vets and she's going to be cremated in Rossendale (where Jim's family are all from!) and we should have her ashes back within 2 weeks so we can scatter them in the grounds.

I can't stop crying. I've had her since she was a little kitten way back in 1996. She had the nicest temperament of any of our cats; no malice whatsoever and she even purred while at the vets last year being operated on.

I am so so upset :cry:

Oh thats really sad, I know how you feel losing an animal is very upsetting, I ran over my cat (complete pure freak accident) and its heartbreaking.

:hug:

OMG!..poor kitty! i was devastated when my Tia got killed, she was my little chickadee..i still miss her now.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back