my dream last night

budge

Reaction score
last night i dreamed for the first time i had had the baby.
It was a vivid dream and the same midwife who delivered Bethany (child 3) was there.
It was a good labour and at the end of it i was holding a beautiful baby girl. She had lots of black hair and pink skin.

I had a dream like this with Bethany and it came true. Maybe i was dreaming of her birth :think: who knows! Time will tell i suppose. But it was a lovely dream and when i woke up i was so disappointed to find my bump there still. :lol:

I heard you should reverse your dreams so m money is still on you having a boy :)

Talking of wierd dreams I dreamt the midwife was measuring my stomache and said "the baby is growing much too fast!" All of a sudden there were loads of midwifves in with tape measures, measuring my bump and talking really fast in Danish and I couldn't understand :shock: I was happy when I woke up :lol:

:rotfl: i thought you were going to say they came rushing in and you gave birth! :shock:

I don't think I could have recovered from that dream :rotfl:

cricky!!! just looked back on this after seeing lauramumof2's nostalgic thread and i reckon i am the queen of dreams!

i am forever having critic dreams that come true! how strange

ohhh my god! just read that thinking you were preg again and i had missed something - didnt notice the date 2006 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back