My cat drowned last night :(

:( :hug:

My dog was put to sleep when I was pregnant with Isaac and although I cried my tears and was devastated I had to stay strong and think of my unborn baby. It was so hard so I know how you feel. I loved my dog more than anything (or anyone for that matter :shhh: ). He was my baby before I had Isaac. I couldn't even go and be with him while he was put to rest at the vets because I couldn't risk getting extremely upset because of being pregnant. My little sister had to go and be with him the poor cow. She now wears a little silver ball necklace with a tuft of his fur in it :(

He is still so very much missed by the whole family but we can talk about him now and it doesn't hurt as much to look at photos of him.

:hug: I don't want to upset you even more, I just wanted you to know that I know how you feel and hugs and kind words do really help ease the pain you feel :hug:

Sorry for your loss.

Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am always devestated if I lose any of my pets, I get so attached to them. I have two cats who I would be lost without.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Have some more of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Understand how you are feeling right now I really really do. Something similar happened here a month ago now. Bowie - The bestest big little dog in the world

I sobbed for hours the day he died and in the days after. I was honestly distraught. I cried for 3 weeks, even after I brought his ashes home, although that made it easier for me. I would wake in the night and sob quietly at the thought of never seeing him again and wanting too so much. My hubby was wonderful and gave me lots of cuddles.

Even now I look for him and he is not there. I had 10 years with him as my shadow, literally, and its a big thing to find him not there.

We have the memories of our beloved pets and those will stay with us always :hug:

Oh babes...horrid. Me, Kylie, Britney & wayne (my baby puss cats) send our love :hug:

Sherlock said:
Have some more of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Understand how you are feeling right now I really really do. Something similar happened here a month ago now. Bowie - The bestest big little dog in the world

I sobbed for hours the day he died and in the days after. I was honestly distraught. I cried for 3 weeks, even after I brought his ashes home, although that made it easier for me. I would wake in the night and sob quietly at the thought of never seeing him again and wanting too so much. My hubby was wonderful and gave me lots of cuddles.

Even now I look for him and he is not there. I had 10 years with him as my shadow, literally, and its a big thing to find him not there.

We have the memories of our beloved pets and those will stay with us always :hug:

:hug: :hug: I totally undertand, I was inconsolable for ages after Barney was PTS. It was months ago now that he passed and I still cry when I think about him. He was part of our family and it's so hard not having him around anymore. Bowie was gorgeous and I'm sorry for your loss :hug:

I am so sorry you lost your cat....you must be so heartbroken, I was almost in tears when I read your post. Take care. :hug: :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back