my car was broken into last night!

jenna

Reaction score
and so was both our neigbours!! :x

Worst thing was the police said "we might come we might not" then the boys who did it walked past our house laughing. I told the police they were still there and they werent interested.

Does any one know what i do next and how much a new lock will cost? i dont know a thing about cars. :shock:

Im so anoyed. They didnt take anything but i have to leave it at my mums house because even though you can still lock it all you need is a pen or something to open it! :evil:

god thats fooking irritating!!!! my borthers ans SIL cars are both scratched or broken into regualrly!!! :x :x makes me mad that scum bags cannot leave other peoples propperty alone

its worth phoning around..i know the price varied when i had to have mine replaced .
A few years ago my car was broken into and the kids were hanging around i phoned 999 it was about midnight and the plice came out at 3pm the next day.

You can claim on your insurance but the cost isn't really worth the no claims loss.

The police are so crap on stuff like this

sorry I dunno how much it will cost, but I do sympathise - our car was broken into aswell a couple of weeks ago. They smashed the window and stole DH's work bag (which he had stupidly left on the seat of the car). It cost us £60 to get the window replaced - even after claiming on the insurance. It was the excess fee.

if its just he lock that is damaged go to a scrappy and get a new lock set if you know anyone that knows how to fit it? its fairly straight forward :)

What a crap thing to happen - the scumbags.

Will your insurance cover the damage or is the premium too much? I don't know a lot either I'm afraid.

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back