My car has been broken into!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lella, Nov 24, 2007.

1. lella

lella Well-Known Member

I was at my sisters wedding today and someone smashed the window of my car in. They were after my sat nav, they didnt get it, i always take it out, but they must have seen the ring on the window where the holder had been. They went away with nothing but left a big mess for me to clean up. Im really annoyed. We had to leave the wedding early and drive home on the motorway battling with a plastic bag on the gap in the window, with our LO in the back. luckily he was wrapped up all warm and snug. But its really upset me.

2. Izzy

Izzy Well-Known Member

:(

I can sympathise. This happened to me a few months ago and my stereo was stolen. There was glass shattered everywhere and even in my son's carseat.

I really hope it didnt spoil the special day

Big hugs for you. :hug:

3. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

4. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

thieving barstewards :twisted:

5. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

We made the mistake of forgetting to bring the sat nav in and it got pinched. The police rang us a while after though because they had recovered a load and were trying to trace the owners. We told them it wasn't security maked but said it would obviously have our address in the memory but we never heard back about it.

Makes you so angry that some people think they can just take things that other people have worked hard for.

gits

6. elaine22

elaine22 Well-Known Member

:( sods

OH's bro had my car before me and it was broken into a few years ago...he lived in quite a rough area and so he purposely removed his stero, left his glovebox open to show it was empty, etc, yet they still crowbarred the door open and made off with a £5 pair of gloves and an Elton John cassette (not even an orginal, just recorded off a CD!). :roll: :rotfl:
    Idiots.