My breasts aren't sore, is that normal?

Spuggy

Reaction score
My breasts aren't sore, is that normal?

It says that most peoples are. My stomach makes up for it though as it feels like I have been on a 3 week period.

How far along you? Mine only started hurting in last 3 days x x

I've only had it twice so far...with both of my boys pregnancys I don't think I had it. Don't think it's a definate symptom for everyone to have. It might be just early days for you...

Last edited:
Iv not had sore boobs at all hun, you might be a lucky one like me :D

xx

its ok if they arent sore!

my mum had NO symptoms and a lovely stress free pregnancy. mine were only on off sore in 1st tri and now never sore x

Hello

Mine were sore from implantation til about 6 weeks in first pregnancy. They had a break then started hurting again a few weeks later! I'm only 5+3 at the moment and they have hurt from implantation again.

I didn't get this at all with my first three kids, and this time I have got it! argggh

Defeinately the boob fairy has been! perhaps it's worse if your boobs are smaller? , my little post child bearing pancakes are now a good bra size larger at the moment, I need to go and buy new bras!!

OH is loving it!

Thanks for your advice. I am 6 weeks pregnant.

Perhaps I am one of the lucky ones.

Got my nausia this weekend and was even sick on Saturday. Not nice is it!

Thanks again. x

My boobs have not been sore at all but my stomach has and its not getting any better, feels like bad cramps and bloated too

My boobs have not been sore at all but my stomach has and its not getting any better, feels like bad cramps and bloated too

Are you still getting cramps? I've had them for about 5 days now and I don't like it, makes me worry more as weird that I've not got period, if that makes sense and don't know what to do to ease them either, usually take ibuprofen, but can't do that now :( x x

Hi there,

My boobs haven't really been sore since week 6 and then it was replaced by m/s! The m/s has subsided a bit now but I suspect that is because I now eat 3 ginger biscuits at intervals each day. I get sensitive nipples from time to time but nowhere near as sore as they were from week 4-6.

I'm not sure whether this is right or not but I was wondering whether ladies with big boobs don't have sore boobs as much as those with small boobs? I was a 32F to start with and think that has gone up to 32FF now. There doesn't seem to have been any further growth since week 6 in that department for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back