Loss of symptoms..

daisymay

Reaction score
Is it normal to lose pregnancy symptoms at some point? My breasts have been really sore since the beginning of my pregnancy but now they're back to normal and I don't have any pain. I'm 8 weeks pregnant btw. I'm unsure whether this is normal or not and I keep fretting about missed miscarriages :/ Any advice? x

I never had any symptoms hun except heartburn..... I think that even settled down about 7-10 weeks ish too. xxx

I think lots of people dont have any symptoms at all. my friend is 18 weeks and she hasnt had that many to speak of. I wouldnt worry too much im sure everything is fine xxx

I wouldnt worry too much Im sure I read the placenta takes over around now for you so maybe thats why

i worry about that as these last few days ive not had any sickness although boobs still sore, im off for my scan on monday and keep thinking something is wrong, im sure its normal for us all at some point x x

Ive had no sickness... touch wood.... only sore boobs and even they arent sore all the time so try not to worry xxx

I haven't been physically sick yet.
But I have felt a decrease in symptoms. For example extreme fatigue isn't haunting me any more and headaches have gone too. Pregnancy is different for everyone and you should enjoy the break!

I find that every week brings a new symptom. For example this week I'm starting to feel sick whilst eating. The previous week it was feeling sick every day. Previous week before that was extreme tiredness etc etc.

Try not to worry hun. It's hard not to but just take each day as it comes. Pregnancy is definitely a wild thing for your body to go through xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back