I don't have sore breasts. Is that normal?

airotciv

Reaction score
I was just wondering if it is wierd that I don't have sore breasts because everyone else seems to have this as one of their first symptoms. I am 7 weeks now.

Then again, I don't really get sore breasts before my periods and I know many people do.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Not everyone gets sore breasts, I did but has eased off now, but then I did get them before my period before being pg.

Everyone is different, I wouldn't worry too much. It's like the fact that not everyone gets morning sickness (why couldn't I be one of those?? :D )

Thanks Becky. That's made me feel much happier. I too wish I was one of the lucky ones who was let off the morning sickness, sorry the all day long sickness!!!

i only got sore breast with this pregnancy and ive had 4! :shock: ive had everything thatspossibly goingwith this one! must be my age! :D

I haven't had sore breasts at all with this pregnancy and i'm almost 10 weeks now so i guess i'm not getting them. I'd swap this tiredness with sore boobs anyday though.

I am 12 weeks Monday, only had full and slightly tender breasts at the beginning, they have calmed down now, and did after about week 7, they arent growing at the mo :( (I was enjoying having boobies for the first time in my life-I am normally an A/B cup)
I also havent had any sickness at all (felt icky last weekend but think it was a bug as right as rain again now)

Apart from jet lag type tiredness which is cured by a daily hour nap, I have been so lucky so far, I feel blessed :angel:

I actually dont feel pregnant which is worrying sometimes, but then I look at my scan piccie, and know I am!!

Enjoy your pregnancy chick xx

yeah, not everyone gets the same symptoms.

some lucky people ahve no morning sickness or sore boobs or anything...

then are some of us :( who get the works.

my boobs hurt sooooo much even to touch it feels like there going to explode lol

i wish they were pain free :evil:

I guess, you never know...I may have the sore boobs thing to come...I mean, a couple of weeks ago I thought maybe the morning sickness thing wouldn't hit....and I was certainly wrong about that!

Initially it was only my left breast that hurt, the right one was fine and dandy :shock: but now, I have to sleep with a sports bra on as my breasts are so sore and my nipples feel like they are going to pop out of themselves :cry:

Some lucky people do miss this, others get it right on target :(

I had very heavy sore boobahs at the start and now they feel fine!! I expect they get sorer and heavier when they have their growth spurts! A good maternity bra helps. Mine is sooo comfy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back