Confused about lack of symptoms, when might they start?

tinselcat

Reaction score
Ok so I've been pregnant before and on that occasion 5 days before my period was due, I got really sore breasts & had all the classic symptoms (spotting etc).

This time there's really nothing (except being baking hot at night & feeling slightly shaky?) and it's confusing me as it's so different :)

Is there anyone else who had no symptoms around 4 & half weeks, and if so when did you find things like sore breasts kicking in?

xx

don,t worry about it, every pregnancy is different, I didn't get any symptoms at all till 6 weeks with the boy,s and 7/8 weeks this time, but that was just sickness really, I never got sorry boobs or needed the toilet more. Now however I,m always up and down going to the loo. Enjoy being symptom free while it lasts :)

Don't worry about no symptoms, every pregnancy is so different. You may be lucky and not experience many. I made the mistake of worrying about no symptoms early and at about six weeks the sickness kicked in and has been horrific! But not much else like sore boobs etc. Enjoy being pregnant while you feel normal :)

and congratulations!!!! Xxx

I've just got a BFP at 8 weeks, I've had sore breasts, tiredness and frequent weeing for a couple of weeks, this week the nausea has kicked in, yay x

i got the tiredness, weeing and sore boobs then the nausea started at 12 weeks x

I got almost no symptoms other than tiredness and peeing at night (started at around 7 weeks) and slightly sore boobs on and off (at around 7 weeks and already gone now...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back