Breast are not as sore.

Katie1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondered if anyone started to feel there breasts getting less sore. Mine were very sore at first but now they are feeling more like normal. Read on the internet that it could mean miscarriage. is this true? has anyone had the same?

xxx

Hey, my breasts were never sore during pregnancy, only after the birth so I can't give you any personal experience.
However, I've read that sometimes it's a case of the hormone HCG decreasing as your pregnancy progresses. The hormone is what makes your breasts tender and if it decreases then your tenderness will most likely disappear too.

If you're worried though, you could get checked out. I hope everything is okay and your baby is well! :)

Mine aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago but they are still quite tender (and massive!!)

Pam

mine only seem to be sore late evening and when i get into bed. with my other babies they were sore all the way through

I don't remember having sore boobs when pregnant withy daughter but they've been very sore this time! Normally when I'm in bed or when I get up in the night to nip to the loo! Their starting to ease off now though!

Mine were sore from 4-6 weeks and then fine again. All was well at the scan so don't think it matters. Everyone's symptoms are different hon. :)

just wondered if anyone started to feel there breasts getting less sore.

Pah! I wish, still v.sore

your body may simply be getting used to the increased hormones, and you might be getting more used to the sensations... every woman is different, and it doesnt mean you will lose the baby because your body is coping better with pregnancy.

Try not to worry, and try to enjoy feeling a bit better at last :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back