My bleed lead to pain and so on...

charlene09

Reaction score
As most of you already know I had a bleed on 13.02.2012 only a little one but enough to worry me basically.

Well today 15.02.2012 I woke up in really bad pain it started upper abdomen and then spread all over my stomache, All over my back, my shoulder blades felt like they had been banged with a hammer numerous times.

OH had a work placement done by Job centre so was out at the time, but I got (MIL) to watch LO whilst I took myself down to A&E... I was seen by triage nurse in A&E crying my eyes out as I was in so much pain, sweating, legs felt really weak, She seen me and said "could you do me a urine sample and we will try and get you a scan at EPU".

I did a urine sample and at about 12.00pm I was called into a room and a staff nurse said to me that she has made me a emergency scan but, I can't be seen till 1:30pm and told me to
drink lots of juice to fill my bladder I did this.

Anyway, I went for my scan at 1:30pm and saw my little peanut, everything is fine with baby but I have a slight bleed on my placenta:shock: (whatever that means)

So heres my baby at 8 weeks 1 day been put back 2 days but that is the least of my worries..

Attachments

• Baby peanuts scan 15.02.2012.jpg
    Baby peanuts scan 15.02.2012.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
glad everything has worked out for you. xx

Aw lovely pic. So maybe it was your hb you heard on the Doppler? x

Yes it was :) not really that bothered now though as babys heartbeat was pumping away at first I thought "shit there's 2" but no it was the yolk sack feeding baby apparrently :)

Ahh gosh what a nightmare, glad ails ok with the bubba! :)

Xx

Phew,glad all is well with you and the little one :)

youve had a toguh time of it recently heres to hoping that it all stops now. Lovely pic aswell x

Hehehe loads of people reckon Im having a girl because apparently it has a small head!!! it's head was masssive :) here's hoping I get my Allanah/baby boy at the end of this!! :)

ahhh brilliant news babys all ok in there. I had a slight bleed at 9 weeks with my second, and they said slight placenta abruption, little bit of the side came away, but all was fine, no more bleeding.

I had just read you other thread called "helllp" and had to race over here tok find out about the scan - wow just the 8 weeks after all, well at least you have a rough date now and are not in limbo X

Thanks JJmum, I knew I was 8 weeks but midwife was having none of it :) So happy now xx

OMG, so sorry you've had such a shitty time! Glad all is well though! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back