my nana has passed away

rach

Reaction score
this last weekend i have spent at my nanas bedside holding her hand till sunday evening when she peacefully passed away :cry:
im devestated she has played a huge part in my life as my mum is an alcoholic and has hardly ever been there for me my nana always has and has been like a second mum to me she was the heart of the family and now shes gone things will never be the same my mum and her brother and sisters will hardly speak to each other now they only bothered for my nanas sake now shes gone ive not just lost her i feel like ive lost my whole family
about 48 years ago my nana lost a child to cot death he was 8 months old she was the only one in our family who understood how i felt about losing my baby jamie and she would listen to me without me explaining why i felt like i did she knew why :cry:
she has waited a long time to hold her baby again they are now together again and i hope she will care for my jamie till i can get there too
rest in peace nana you will be missed dreadfully xxxxxxxx

Rach :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear bout nana, she sounds wonderful and im glad she was a great support to you. Her and Jamie, will be looking after each other they will always look down on you all and look after you and your family.

Sending huge hugs :hug: :hug: always here if you ever need to talk anytime.

oh hun i am so sorry u have been thro so much already
she will be looking after both her lil boy and Jamie,
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Rest in peace nana :cry: :hug: :hug:

Big hugs to you hun, how lovely that your nana can now look after her lost little one and also yours

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry for your lost Rach. She sounded like a wonderful woman.
RIP Nana.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ohh im so sorry.... i really understand how u feel as my mother is a alcoholic and my gran has also cared for me and my brothers during our childhood. have these.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please PM me if ud like a private chat :hug:

So sorry for your lost sweatheart, i recently lost my grandad too i was very close too, so if you want someone too chat too my PM box is always open..... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: My heart goes out to you hun - I lost my nana around 3 years ago now and i still cannot bring myself to talk about it i cannot even beleive i'm writing it here, my brain pretends i'm talking about someone else i think, She was the rock of our entire family and especially to me. I just cannot beleive life goes on without her but i've learnt it has too somehow! I was with her when she passed too and knowing it was peacful and that she wasn't alone has helped me hugely in some areas.

IF you need to rant please feel free to PM me.

Take care

LMP x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone for your kind replies and thoughts :hug: it has helped me loads knowing i was with her for her last few days the funeral is on tuesday im dreading it :cry: its going to be a hard day and also bring back some awful memories of jamies funeral its in the same church and same priest etc i really dont know how im going to get through it :cry:
thanks everyone for being here for me sometimes i really dont know how id cope without all you girls on here to talk to :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Only just seen this, im so very sorry Rach. Its lovely u have been with her in her last few days & im sure she will be looking down on you and very proud right now. Thinking of you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rach, i will be thinking of you on tuesday, i know it must be so hard for you to go back to the church because of jamie, there are places i just cant go cos of the same feelings for chloe.

I hope all goes the best it can go just remember they are both there watching over you always hun xx

Always here to talk anytime day or night xx :hug: :hug:

Only just saw this rach, it brought a tear to my eye.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back