My baby girl is fighting for her life

Thank you do much for all of your support during the last few days. You've kept me going xx
We are home now and she's just had a bath and is very chilled out. We are back to being a happy family. Couldn't give a monkeys if it's raining or if I don't fit back into my size 12 jeans. I have a daughter who has fought that evil bug and she's back home with us xxxxxx

So glad you're all home!!
She won't even be phased by it all! It really does put things into perspective though.
Enjoy being back together as a little family xxx

Didn't want to read and run, haven't read whole thread but wanted to say so pleased she got better and that u have her home with u! So scary that 2 drs missed this! Always trust ur mummy instinct, u saved ur daughters life hun xxx

so pleased for you all to be back home and that Summer is well on the mend

and she is well cute what a smile she has on her xx

What a relief for you all. So glad you're all back home now xx

So glad you are all home and she is fully on the men's, what a huge relief for you xxxx

Glad to hear she,s ok and your all home. She,s gorgeous xx

So glad you are home safe and well hun. Summer is cute and look at that gorgeous smile!! Xx

fab news babybo, really glad your all back home xx

That's absolutely brilliant news! Well done you brave lady, big snuggles to summer to, clever girl :D xxxxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

So pleased that your home honey, puts things into perspective when this happens really does x x x x

Glad to here you are all back home safe and sound!X

So glad you have all made it through these trying times and can finally relax safe in the knowledge that your beautiful little Summer is a born little toughie, Congratulations she is truly beautiful .xx

Oh my goodness! I was worrying about you and Summer last night because I'd only seen your hand, foot and mouth thread in baby and toddler and missed this one with the good news. Phew! She's gorgeous! So happy for you xxx

So pleased you have your girl home with you. Congratulations. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back