My baby girl is fighting for her life

Wss! Happens to me too sometimes, I'm pretty sure she didn't mean to cause any offence! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

So pleased she's home & doing well xx

I apologise then but you do see a lot if it on here quite a lot but sorry in this case I was wrong! X

Glad she is hOme and well babybo!

My brother had men c 15 years ago when he was 13months old it was a Sunday and the doctor refused to come and see him told my mum it was nothing over the phone and that if she was really worried she should take him to grab a doc that evening my mum went an hour earlier than he said as she was starting to panic thankfully the doctor took one look at him gave him two massive shots of antibiotics and sent them to hospital my brothers body was in shut down he was floppy an when they got to hospital they could not get a line in him as his blood had gone to vital organs they gave him an hour to live thankfully someone got a line in his foot and he survived he is now a big strong 15yr old with no issues other than slight reduced hearing in one ear (doesn't affect him too much) I think it's disgusting that nothing has changed with doctors in 15yrs they are still making the same mistakes when it comes to meningitis!

Hi guys.
Mrs s sadly it's happening all too often with mid diagnosis. I thankfully used my instinct and got a third opinion but I'm sure had I of been a very young mum with no idea about illnesses it could of been different outcome.

It's been 2 weeks now since we came home and she's fighting fit! Back into her routine and SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! 8 weeks old and sleeping from 730pm- 8am!!!
She still has lots of marks on her hands and still bruised slightly but that'll all go soon enough. Here's a pic we took yesterday! Love it xx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344920546.521064.jpg

Glad your little girl is better. It must have been horrendous for you all. x

She is absolutely gorgeous!! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Just stunning :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Aww glad she's home! Must of been awful for u xxxx

Ah babybo that's such a cool pic of the little ninja! ;) xxx

So pleased she's better and is now home, what a gorgeous girl she is too. :hugs: Must have been terrifying. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back