My baby girl is fighting for her life

Totally missed this. So glad she is well again and back home. She is utterly gorgeous :love:

Tapatalking so can't see tickers :(

Phew, fantastic news. Well done to you all, Summer for being a fighter and you two for being so strong. xxx:dance:

So glad your home :) and Summer is doing well... Lil trooper xxx

I've only just seen this. Summer is beautiful and such a little fighter!! I'm sorry you had to go through all of this but you did so well and I'm so happy summer is all clear and home!!!

Thanx guys. Honestly your all amazing! I know none of you but your all like my friends that I can cry too if that makes sense?
It's been a very trying and emotional 12 days but to see her happy and smiling I'd just perfect and I love every single smile she does.
My little super star xxxxx

hunni, we are like on big family forum. We are here for each other x x x

If this place had a like button I would click it :) x x x

Thank you do much for all of your support during the last few days. You've kept me going xx
We are home now and she's just had a bath and is very chilled out. We are back to being a happy family. Couldn't give a monkeys if it's raining or if I don't fit back into my size 12 jeans. I have a daughter who has fought that evil bug and she's back home with usxxxxxx

How lovely is that :dust:

So very glad that your little girl is well again. And well done you for saying so strong! You did your girl proud. xx

Last edited:
Oh babybo I'm so sorry you have been through all this!! It must have sent you crazy seeing your little princess so poorly. I'm sorry I haven't seen this sooner and so pleased she is ok and you are back home. Massive hugs and loads of love x

So pleased your little princess is okay. x

OMG I am so sorry you must be really stressed!! If she is eating and alert when awake that is a good sign, lets hope they have caught it in time... thoughts are with you all xx

OMG I am so sorry you must be really stressed!! If she is eating and alert when awake that is a good sign, lets hope they have caught it in time... thoughts are with you all xx

Maybe u should read the outcome...

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Why don't people read the WHOLE thread!!!! Baby is home and after fighting the bug having happy times with her wonderful mum :) x

Why don't people read the WHOLE thread!!!! Baby is home and after fighting the bug having happy times with her wonderful mum :) x

WSS!
like on bfp announcement threads and unfortunately it ends in mc yet people still comment saying congrats!! x

It's just rude! Don't read first thread then fly to last page to post, a lot happens between page 1 and 14!x

To be fair, I'm on tapatalk and it only showed upto page 8 for me at first but then loaded properly and showed 14 pages.

Glad summer is better again :D xxxx

That's a bit mean guys, maybe tapatalk wasnt working? Happens to me a lot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back