amazing

emma28

Reaction score
ok so i know this shouldn't be in here probably but

This morning when I got up I discovered that DH had had ice cream after I had gone to bed and not shut the freezer door...everything was soft and super frosty.

This afternoon I made a hot pot and put it in the oven while I went off to wake jonah from his nap. He was still tired so I lay down beside him. Next thin I know the smoke detecters are going off and the whole house is full of minging white smoke.
DH had not switched the hob off the cooker, just put it off at the wall so when I switched it on it promptly set fire to some tupperware a tea towel and the land line handset which was nearby. I chucked everything into the sink which was full of hot soapy water luckily.

I realise now that probably it's both our fault as i should have checked but honestley...he knows I'm so scared of fire I sleep with a massive axe in the bedroom to break the window just in case. Our last house burnt down due to mice chewing the wires.(and HE hadn't paid the insurance) :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry for the rant guys!

..............and the amazing part is that he deny's all knowledge so we obviously have little pixies who run about during the night switching things on and leaving the frrezer door open! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back