My Wonderful Husband!

Tan

Reaction score
Not very often the DH's get praised on here so I thought I would tell you all how lovely my husband really is :D !!!

It was our 2nd wedding anniversary on Monday and my DH gave me a couple of presents, one of which was the new Ultimate Dirty Dancing CD which I was thrilled about. Then, he told me to open it and inside was a print out for 2 tickets to go and watch it in London in July! How happy was I? I absolutely love that film and have been desperate to see the show but couldn't afford it!

He did tell me however that he'd tried booking the suite that we'd spent our wedding night in for Monday night but the place was closed for 2 days (the only 2 days it was shut this year!) and he was going to get champagne etc and was really sorry he couldn't get it. So instead he took me to the cinema (watched James Bond - fantastic film and Daniel Craig has now taken over my Bruce Willis infatuation :lol: !) and we went to pizza hut. He also arranged for his Mum to have the kids so we wouldn't be woken in the morning and so we could make lots of 'noise' that night :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tan x

BTW, has anyone seen the Dirty Dancing show yet? Is it really good?!

Im not jealous Tan, nope not at all, i mean who really wants soppy, romantic and all that when you can have a rugged, (by rugged i mean unshaven) half naked (by that i mean beer belly hanging out) man who is so strong he can cruch metal (by ctushing metal i mean squashing his beer can after hes used it) ... Oh who am i kidding, so so jealous, u get tickets to a fantastic show and i get to sit at home and listen to a musical medly of Ian burping and farting ... im not jealous.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: forgot to say how lovely that is bless him, wanna swap? Ian will play any song you want :D

god im so mean, hes lovely really,

fingerscrossed said:
Im not jealous Tan, nope not at all, i mean who really wants soppy, romantic and all that when you can have a rugged, (by rugged i mean unshaven) half naked (by that i mean beer belly hanging out) man who is so strong he can cruch metal (by ctushing metal i mean squashing his beer can after hes used it) ... Oh who am i kidding, so so jealous, u get tickets to a fantastic show and i get to sit at home and listen to a musical medly of Ian burping and farting ... im not jealous.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No good points then?!

Tan x

God yeah loads ... um just cant think of them, kidding he is absolutely lovely but i cant help take the mick out of him, this is how we r with each other, i dont think we're ever serious, and he always takes the mick out of me, but he is wonderfull, he'll just never no that lol :rotfl:

thats so romantic wish my OH was like that he thinks a takeaway is being romantic!!!

Awwwwww Tan that is really sweet of him!

I love the film too, and have booked tickets to take my mum for her 50th birthday nxt yr!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back