Amazing!

Amylize

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just had to say that I think peanut is going to be a lively one!
I went to bed last night and OH always puts his hand on my belly, He said he wished he could feel the baby kick so jokingly i said just poke it!

The next second after saying that i felt a little pop further down from where his hand is didnt say anything to him but moved his hand to where i felt it and baby kicked again in the same spot of my OH's hand! He could believe! He was amazed saying i felt it i felt it!

It was perfect timing, I giggled and could feel moving coz i had butterflies for about 5 mins after the kick.

My OH was amazed :dance:

Sorry about random post

That is so sweet :) Can't wait to get those feelings more and more xxx

Ahh that made me smile!! It's so nice when they can finally feel it, makes it all even more exciting!:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Ahh, thats lovely. It so nice when OH's can experience it too xx

posts like this make me wish i had someone special to share it all with xxx

Omg I wish I had that. I'm feeling nothing :(

A couple of days ago was using my angel sounds monitor and I told my OH I could hear baby's heartbeat as soon as I heard it. He rushed over, grabbed the earphones and spent ages listening to it, then handed them back saying baby has moved. Turned out he actually heard the baby move away. Could I find the heartbeat again? No! baby decided to well and truly hide from me. Was happy for him, but gutted cos I wanted to hear it. I'm trying not to use it too often, so have only heard it a few times.

Omg I wish I had that. I'm feeling nothing :(

A couple of days ago was using my angel sounds monitor and I told my OH I could hear baby's heartbeat as soon as I heard it. He rushed over, grabbed the earphones and spent ages listening to it, then handed them back saying baby has moved. Turned out he actually heard the baby move away. Could I find the heartbeat again? No! baby decided to well and truly hide from me. Was happy for him, but gutted cos I wanted to hear it. I'm trying not to use it too often, so have only heard it a few times.

At first i thought it was wind, i tend to get more butterflies than proper kicks at the moment, feels abit like little tadpoles swimming about, but also when you relaxing you feel it more often then wonder if it is the baby, your time will come trust me! keep patient :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back