Horrible Husband!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
My husband is horrible...

Its Saturday... And it's usually the one and only day of the week where he will get up before me (I'm usually awake, but after peeing 70million times in the night, I just can't face getting out of bed AGAIN)...

I hear stories of pregnant wives being brought breakfast or a cuppa tea in bed by their wonderful husbands...But not mine... Oh no.. He comes bounding into the bedroom and said....

"Why do they call PMS.... PMS...?"... (me looks confused.. where's my bloody cuppa!!!??? :evil: :evil: :evil: )

"....Because Mad Cows Disease was already taken!!!" :shock:

Then he walks out in fits of laughter... I'm not speaking to him atm... I'm using my daughter as a translator... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock:

Make him take you somewhere posh for dinner. Sod weatherspoons!!

pmsl Squiglet, you have a way of telling 'em :rotfl:

hey sounds familiar to me

I get the odd cuppa but mine went in a huff cos he isn't allowed to touch my sore boobs....

ses 'whats the point of them being bigger if I am not allowed to touch them' then preceed to try until I shout and he says he feels rejected and unloved and he needs a back massage to make up for it AND the lack of ***......so like a mug I give him a back scratch thinking I should be getting this then he hogs the TV all day

top gear
rugby

I am reading every post in the forum at the mo...

eeeh menx

Is it true that when a woman is in her last stages of pregnancy, she could actually, lit, get away with murder???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back