my 12 week scan piccy, OMG im really having a baby! lol

lozzi

Reaction score
here is my 12 week piccy, it was soooo cute, it kept bopping around, and even lifted its arm to "wave" so cute, saw its tiny feet, and she showed us its brain and its stomach. its so amazing! technology eh ;)

06072006082.jpg

06072006080.jpg

LO is 11 weeks 3 days here :)

awwww so cute hun brings back loads of memories and you must be over the moon well done hunny
xxxx

beautiful piccy you're right this technology is amazing. well done you :clap: :clap: :clap:

fantastic pics.... I bet you are so proud............

Oh adorable! I'm glad all is fine with baby now x

Hi Lozzie

Thats fantastic!! You must be totally made up - can't wait for mine - two weeks today!!

Awwwwwwwww that is excellent!!!!

Glad it all went OK hun! xx

They grow so much in a few weeks don't they?!

Did you have to ask for the pic lozzijane, or is it routine to give you one?

Brilliant Loz was thinking of you. Glad all was fine xxx

:wave: :wave: Hi cute baby!!! Oh Loz, made up for you, so cute!! Its such a great feeling to see all is well isnt it!

Well done you!! xxxxxxxxxx

isnt it just, i was nearly in tears led there thinknig, thats me but little, haha sad eh ;)

for the pictures u usually buy them. but hte lady just gave me that one for free, coz i shuold have been scanned on tuesday but the scan room was flooded in the freak weather conditions teh other day, fun fun fun eh ;) haha

prices vary from £1-5 each.

that should have cost me £3

so for all those who doubted there being one. there definatly is only one!!!! lol

isnt it just, i was nearly in tears led there thinkINg, thats me but little, haha sad eh ;)

for the pictures u usually buy them. but hte lady just gave me that one for free, coz i shuold have been scanned on tuesday but the scan room was flooded in the freak weather conditions teh other day, fun fun fun eh ;) haha

prices vary from £1-5 each.

that should have cost me £3

Just ask at your scan how much it costs for a scan piccy and then you'l find out if you can get them in ur area.

so for all those who doubted there being one. there definatly is only one!!!! lol

up here you get all your scan pics free you only have to pay for a 4d scan unless you get refferd if the consultant is worried.

still amazing pics hun
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back