12 week scan relief

lillie

Reaction score
Well thank god for that. I have spent all weekend trying not to cry and generally being a right harpy because I had my 12 week scan booked for this morning. Last time I had a 12 week scan there was nothing to see, but this time it was just amazing.

Baby was sitting there all quiet and letting the sonographer look at all the important bits when suddenly it threw legs and arms in the air and turned onto its side and showed us its bum! I swear I saw boy parts - but was told it was too early to tell

The nuchal scan looked normal too so its just blood tests to come in 10 days.

How amazing an experience was that? I rewarded myself by eating salt and vinegar crisps in the bath for several hours whilst staring alternatley at the photo and my stomach.

Will try to figure out how to get the picture on later.

Last edited:
Haha, that sounds awesome! Congrats on your scan and your wriggly baby. And the crisps in the bath sounds like heaven... may have to try that myself!

xxx

:yay: Well done on the great scan.... not sure about the crisps in the bath though! xD

Thats fab news i know when i had my first scan i was so over the moon when i saw my baby there bouncing around lol when i was reading this i was eating salt and vinger crisps lol :bump:

Aw so so happy all is ok x wait til you have a 20 week scan to compare pic to! I was and still am fascinated in how it's changed x

Yay! So glad it went well. My baby seemed to behave for the sonographer too. Also every now and again my baby would kinda bounce the bottom half of it's body in the air and you could see the little arms moving about. So so amazing. I cannot wait for my next scan.

Like you I cannot stop looking at my scan picture.

wahoo for you!! awesome bath too!! lol so happy for you xx

I am over the moon for you Lillie, that's the best news I have heard all week, lovely to see baby move about, and watchout the pics don't fall in the bath ! (loving the crisps idea tho!)

Can't wait for the piccys , I love to oggle at scan pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back