My 12 week Scan!

Star*

Reaction score
Hey :)

So I had my 12 week scan yesterday, on the most beautiful day we have had in a while! The sun was shining and I was feelin good but slightly anxious.

I got there on time and had nearly finished my 1.5L of water bursting to go the toilet ;) I was with my sister and OH, we all went into the scan room I lyed there scared but as soon as the lady but the scan on me I could see my OH and sister smiling and to my delight they told me the little thing was bouncing up and down waving its arms in the air! I was so releaved. It was then my turn to see and it was amazing, she showed me it from all angles :)

After looking at my baby she then spent 15 minutes doing various measurments as part of the combined test.

After all my worrying everything was great! Thank you all for all of your reassurance.

xx

i cant believe how like babies they look after seeing mine at 7 wks that looks like just a kinda blob in the few short weeks later it so clear congrats to you cant wait to get to mine xxxx

Wow, look how clear he/she looks!! Amazing! Glad it went well hun xx

Hi great pic, you are due only 4 days after me so really good to see a pic that might tell me how mine is looking at the minute.

Wow lovely scan pictures... keep em coming girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back