muscle pain

rachie29

Reaction score
has anyone else experienced muscle pain in the first tri?

i am not sure i have slept funny or been sat funny today but i have a pain down the side of my back like i hav pulled a muscle... i also have stretchy muscle type pains just below my ribs. i keep reading about crampy stretchy pains but i thought that would be like pre-af type pains...

For the last week or so my back has been aching. If in doubt blame the hormones lol

yep thats quite normal hun iv got that at the moment its like your ligaments are stretching so the baby can grow its really uncomfortable isnt it.

hope it starts to ease off for you soon dont think it usually lasts that long :hug:

Hi all :wave:

Today i have noticed my ribs are aching :( its like ive had a workout down the gym or done loads of press-ups or something. did a google, and this seems common for later stages of pregnancy, but this thread suggests it can also be a symptom of early preggy?

Anyone else got this?

ive been getting it too, i think its all normal tho

I've been experiencing it really badly in my hips and pelvis. I think your body releases a hormone that softens all your muscles so it is probably that. It's really annoying, I was walking to the station the other day and it felt like my leg was going to come 'loose', thats the only way I can describe it.

A x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back