Mums to be in Havant?

Oh my god, thats bad hun... Ive just finished dinner and now my step dad is bathing my little girl, then Im gonna jump in the tub whilst Simon finishes the washing up and does the hoovering....
Siany1982

He woke up so we could go get some dinner (mmmm pizza hut, yummy), we're now just having the bunny out so she can have some run around time before showering and bed

Yum, we had a yummy dinner too, followed by watermelon and gala melon, so tastey... lol
Ive just soaked in the bath for about an hour watching a film, with Simon sat on the floor in there, bless him lol, now just gonna cuddle up in bed to watch the rest....
Siany1982

I'm going up to bed in a bit, probably with a book. Think Dom is intending to shower and then he'll be sleeping. I'm surprised he hasn't nodded off again! What film did you watch?

We watched some old crappy film with Madonna in, it was crap... lol
Then read my book and went off to sleep really early for once, think I had the light out by 12, and only tossed and turned for about 30 mins... lol
Siany1982

I think i was out by 12 too. I was reading but Dom turned the light off when he came up

What he turned the light off on u??? Cheeky sod if so...
Siany1982

He came up and said "do you want the light off?" so i replied "no thanks" and then he turned the light off because he thought he'd asked if i wanted it on :lol:

Oh how annoying, I would have got up and turned it back on... lol I have the night light/lamp next to me so I control when it goes off lol
Siany1982

We have a lamp each side, but they don't have controls on them, you have to turn the off at the wall, and i can't reach the plug, its behind the bed on his side, and where you have to put pressure on the mattress to stop it trapping your arm between it and the bed frame, i just end up stuck :lol: They're very pretty, just not overly practical. I'm going to buy an extension lead with a remote control so i can turn the lights on when lo is here

Yeah u'll probably have to for the night feeds etc....
Siany1982

That's what i was thinking, I don't fancy getting up and trying to locate her in the dark, whilst i could probably follow the sound, i'd probably end up poking her in the eye

Yeah, then theres changing her nappy... just think what u could stick ur finger in then lol
Siany1982

Thats something to get used to, all I can say is make sure ur nails are shortish lol
Siany1982

U'll be forever scrubbing ur nails... lol
Siany1982

Maybe nappy changes will convince Dom that he needs to cut his lol

Hopefully, it'll stop Simon from chewing his finger nails and skin all of the time lol
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back