Any mums in west Sussex area?

Dylans just turned 8 months now and just started to be on the move. :) would b cool.if we could all meet up for lunch of something x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Yeah would be nice for the excuse to be a 'lady what lunches!' lol

Lol that sounds good to me. I have a 13month old and 3 week old eldest a boy an youngest is a little girl. X

Ha ha sounds good to me Karen

How are you finding it Claire with 2 littlens so close together?

Finding it absolutely knackering but totally worth it and will be lovely as they get older where they are so close. little man is starting to walk now so hoping it will get a little easier. lol x

:yay: fantastic. Well I hope you have a big support network.and you have us now too :)

So when and where girls?
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Give me a day n time n I'm more than likely free :) but I go bk to work as of Jan so can only do weekends after that :(

I'm good for anytime although Fridays aren't good as OH only works half day so he spends the afternoon with Grace. Just gotta work out where has the space to accommodate the prams! Lol

There is a church hall that is like a coffee shop opposite worthing library that is huge

Also bar release is also quite big n does big food x

Oh yeah, I've never tried that coffee shop, bar release is always good for a good lunch which doesn't break the bank!

, bar release is always good for a good lunch which doesn't break the bank!

And the chefs rather amazing...I'd I do say so myself :lol: (its my oh) Xx

The coffee place is nice n big!

There is a church hall that is like a coffee shop opposite worthing library that is huge

Also bar release is also quite big n does big food x

Just realised it was ment to say good food not big :/

Ok shall we say bar release? And what day next week is good for everyone?
XxX

Sounds good, I can do tues, weds or thurs next week any time x

We could do Tues? At worthing library there is a song group at 10.its where me n ippa 1st met? And then head into town for lunch

Xx

Hey ladies sorry missed all this been in hospital with izzy poor thing. what's the plan then? hope ok for me n my brood still to tag along. although don't know how my eldest will behave with teething and all disruption recently think tantrums are starting lol . Hope ur all well anyone go to gymbabies ? The younger version of tumble tots? X

Tuesday is good for me!
And BabyA of course your still welcome! Would be lovely to meet your brood lol!
XxX

We could do Tues? At worthing library there is a song group at 10.its where me n ippa 1st met? And then head into town for lunch

Xx

I'll sit in on song group and see what it's like, so shall we say just before 10 in the little library entrance bit?

Sounds good to me, my first attempt at really taking them both to something lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back